Skull & Bones Board Index du Forum

That\'s My Boy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Skull & Bones Board Index du Forum -> Skull & Bones Board -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
demgra

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: That\'s My Boy Répondre en citant

That\'s My Boy > urlin.us/2c5ul

Award..Category..Recipient(s)..Result..Houston..Film..Critics..Society[16]..Worst..Film..Won..33rd..Golden..Raspberry..Awards[17]..Worst..Picture..Nominated..Worst..Actor..Adam..Sandler..Won..Worst..Supporting..Actor..Nick..Swardson..Nominated..Vanilla..Ice..(as..himself)..Worst..Director..Sean..Anders..Worst..Screenplay..written..by..David..Caspe,..uncredited..rewrites..by..Adam..Sandler,..Tim..Herlihy,..Robert..Smigel,..David..Wain,..and..Ken..Marino..Won..Worst..Screen..Couple..Adam..Sandler..and..either..Leighton..Meester,..Andy..Samberg,..or..Susan..Sarandon..Nominated..Worst..Ensemble..The..entire..cast..of..That's..My..Boy..Teen..Choice..Awards[18]..Choice..Summer..Movie:..Comedy/Music..Nominated..Choice..Summer..Movie..Star:..Male..Adam..Sandler..Choice..Summer..Movie..Star:..Female..Leighton..Meester..--...(C)...Sonymore...Rating:...R...(for...crude...sexual...content...throughout,...nudity,...pervasive...language...and...some...drug...use)...Genre:...Comedy...Directed...By:...Sean...Anders...Written...By:...David...Wain,...Ken...Marino,...David...Caspe...In...Theaters:...Jun...15,...2012...Wide...On...DVD:...Oct...16,...2012...Box...Office:...$36.9M...Runtime:...1...hrTerms...and...Policies...Privacy...Policy...Full..Review…....September..9,..2012..Ed..Whitfield..The..Ooh..Tray..View..All..Critic..Reviews..(113)..Audience..Reviews..for..That's..My..Boy....Not..as..bad..as..it..could..have..beenIn...1984,...Donny...Berger's...teacher,...a...hebephile...named...Mary...McGarricle...(Eva...Amurri...Martino),...begins...a...sexual...relationship...with...himCammillerList....of....films....featuring....diabetes....Rating[edit]Full...Review…......June...30,...2013...John...Hanlon...Big...Hollywood...Yet...again...Adam...Sandler...has...taken...a...fairly...clever...concept...for...a...broad...comedy...and...just...detonated...it...with...some...of...the...stupidest,...most...repetitive...gags...imaginable(January..2015)..(January..2015)..This..section..does..not..cite..any..sourcesYou...can...access...our...site...through...domain...if...the...main...domain...is...blocked...by...your...ISPYou...are...welcome...When...becoming...members...of...the...site,...you...could...use...the...full...range...of...functions...and...enjoy...the...most...exciting...filmsPlease..help..improve..it..(see..how)..or..discuss..these..issues..on..the..talk..pageUnsourced....material....may....be....challenged....and....removedAfter..receiving..a..conciliatory..present..from..Todd,..an..oven..mitt..he..used..to..cheer..him..up..when..he..was..younger,..Donny..decides..that..in..spite..of..Jamie's..hush..money,..he..has..to..stop..the..weddingClose....Log....In....to....Rotten....Tomatoes....Log....in....with....Facebook....OR....Log....In....Forgot....your....password?....Don't....have....an....account?....Sign....up....here....Home...Movies...Thats...My...Boy...If...the...movie...does...not...work,...please...try...to...stream...it...with...other...browserThe....opening....scenes....of....the....teacher....seducing....the....child....are....offensive....and....mishandled,....but....not....because....of....their....content,....but....because....the....film....doesn't....challenge....itself....later....on....and....tries....to....convince....us....the....characters....were....in....loveRotten...The...Tomatometer...is...59%...or...lowerComment...(0)...54693...Report...Stream...in...HD...Download...in...HD......your...favorite"'That's..My..Boy'..Box..Office:..Adam..Sandler..Comedy..Bombs,..Tom..Cruise's..'Rock..Of..Ages'..Disappoints"Donny....joins....Todd....and....his....friends....at....Todd's....bachelor....party,....a....relaxing....day....at....a....spaPlease..help..improve..it..(see..how)..or..discuss..these..issues..on..the..talk..pagePhil..Rachel..Dratch..Huffington...PostIt..was..the..worst..$11.50..I've..ever..spentDonny...is...estranged...from...his...son...(Andy...Samberg)...who,...embarrassed...by...Donny's...immaturity,...has...changed...his...name...to...Todd...Peterson13%...Average...Rating:...2.5/10...Reviews...Counted:...31...Fresh:...4...Rotten:...27...Critics...Consensus:...While...it...does...represent...a...new...foray...into...raunch...for...the...normally...PG-13...Sandler,...That's...My...Boy...finds...him...repeating...himself...to...diminishing...effect...-...and...dragging...Andy...Samberg...down...with...himabout...us...tour...help...blog...chat...data...legal...privacy...policy...work...here...advertising...info...mobile...contact...us...feedback...Technology...Life.../...Arts...Culture.../...Recreation...Science...Other...Stack...Overflow...Server...Fault...Super...User...Web...Applications...Ask...Ubuntu...Webmasters...Game...Development...TeX...-...LaTeX...Programmers...Unix...&...Linux...Ask...Different...(Apple)...WordPress...Development...Geographic...Information...Systems...Electrical...Engineering...Android...Enthusiasts...Information...Security...Database...Administrators...Drupal...Answers...SharePoint...User...Experience...Mathematica...Salesforce...ExpressionEngine...Answers...more...(13)...Photography...Science...Fiction...&...Fantasy...Graphic...Design...Movies...&...TV...Seasoned...Advice...(cooking)...Home...Improvement...Personal...Finance...&...Money...Academia...more...(9)...English...Language...&...Usage...Skeptics...Mi...Yodeya...(Judaism)...Travel...Christianity...Arqade...(gaming)...Bicycles...Role-playing...Games...more...(21)...Mathematics...Cross...Validated...(stats)...Theoretical...Computer...Science...Physics...MathOverflow...Chemistry...Biology...more...(5)...Stack...Apps...Meta...Stack...Exchange...Area...51...Stack...Overflow...Careers...site...design.../...logo......2016...Stack...Exchange...Inc;...user...contributions...licensed...under...cc...by-sa...3.0...with...attribution...required...rev...2016.5.20.3600...YeahTodd...had...previously...told...people...his...parents...were...dead,...so...he...introduced...Donny...as...an...old...friend(February....2015)....(Learn....how....and....when....to....remove....this....template....message)....(Learn....how....and....when....to....remove....this....template....message)....Developers..Area..Developer..API..Gegevens..Player..API....2005..-..2016..Dailymotion..Land:nederland..Volg..ons..Please..help..to..improve..it,..or..discuss..the..issue..on..the..talk..page"Adam....Sandler's....Upcoming....Comedy....'Donny's....Boy'....Changed....to....'That's....My....Boy'"Boeger....as....Member....of....Jazz....Trio....Login...Critic...Reviews...for...That's...My...Boy...All...Critics...(113)......Top...Critics...(31)......Fresh...(23)......Rotten...(90)...The...basic...joke...keeps...on...giving...and...the...sweetness...of...the...parent-child...bonding...scenes...plays...well f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Skull & Bones Board Index du Forum -> Skull & Bones Board -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation